To access the Energy Storage Solutions customer enrollment application, you will first have to become an Eligible Contractor or Third-Party System Owner (TPO). To become an Eligible Contractor or TPO, please apply here.
Once approved as an Eligible Contractor, you will receive access to the Energy Storage Solutions customer enrollment platform, found here: www.energystoragect.com/enrollment-application.
For more information, please visit the Contractor FAQ page.
- Program Manual (1/20/2023)
- Residential Program Flyer
- Commercial Program Flyer
- Contractor Introductory webinar
- Webinar slides
- Incentive Calculator Spreadsheet Version 4.1 (5/10/2023)
- PURA Final Decision Year 2
- Cobranding Terms and Conditions Form
Priority Customer Incentive Adder:
The following resources may be used to verify whether a customer is eligible for an increased upfront incentive.
- Low-income verification process
- Underserved Communities List
- Eversource Grid Edge Map
- UI Grid Edge Map
Required Program Documents:
The below documents must be submitted by Contractors during the Energy Storage Solutions application process.
Forms due when application is first submitted:
- Data Release Form
- C&I Data Release and Terms and Conditions (8/1/2022)
- Residential Enphase Data Release and Terms and Conditions (8/10/2022)
- Residential Generac Data Release and Terms and Conditions (8/16/2022)
- Residential SunPower Data Release and Terms and Conditions (8/26/2022)
- Residential Data Release and Terms and Conditions (1/1/22) (if manufacturer data release form is not yet listed above).
- Residential Sol-Ark Data Release and Terms and Conditions (4/6/2023)
- Customer Sales/Lease Agreement
- Site Plan
- Copy of Customer’s Electric Bill
- Low-Income Affidavit (if applicable)
- Resiliency Plan Template (1/20/2023) (only required for non-grid edge priority customers)
- Proof of Submission of Interconnection Application (only for commercial customers, effective March 1)
Forms due once application receives Reservation of Funds (ROF) letter:
- An energy audit (for homes built before 1980) OR a property assessor’s card (for homes built after 1980)
- A Utility Approval to Energize Letter
- One-Line Diagram
- Operations Agreement
- Self-Inspection Report
A New Technology Application (NTA) must be submitted for every technology that is not on the Eligible Equipment list.
An Eligible Contractor application must be submitted to join the Program.
Project applications are submitted by Eligible Contractors here: